Wal-Roc USBC Youth Scholarship
1. Must be a graduating high school senior, who is currently a certified member of the Wal-Roc USBC and actively bowling in a certified youth league within the jurisdiction of the Wisconsin State USBC Youth Association.
2. Applicant must have a good record with the USBC Youth Association in bowling.
3. Applicant must have participated in the Wal-Roc Youth Association Tournament.
4. Application must be filled out in a concise, orderly manner with complete information as required.
5. All information is to be sent to the office of the Wal-Roc USBC Manager by the applicant.
6. COMPLETED PACKET MUST BE RECEIVED BY NO LATER THAN APRIL 1st.
Forms may be picked up at your local bowling center or downloaded below:
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view)
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer?
Get it here: